Thursday, February 6, 2014

Today's Workout



Standing Abs: 12.5 min

The production quality on this video was low, but it was an excellent workout! This would be a great one to do every day!

Arm Sculpting: 12.5 min

I liked that this workout worked all muscle groups in my arms. I went with the 3 lb weights she was using, but they were WAY too light for me. My next size up is 8 lbs, and I may try that if I do this one again. I thought the instructor was cute and encouraging, but was hoping for more of a burn. 

Leg and Butt Sculpting: 10 min

For some reason I can not make it show up so I will link to it:

This was a surprisingly killer workout! I will definitely do it again! I also loved the instructor. 

I probably should have followed up with some cardio since I had already burned off all my glycogen stores, but I had to get to work. 

Every day is a new day, and as someone said, the journey of 1000 miles starts with a single step. 

Take your first step towards a better you, today. 


No comments:

Post a Comment