Monday, February 10, 2014

Food Journal Entries, Lunch, Snack, Dinner


Lunch: Green Juice with Protein Powder (Raw Fit, much less than suggested amount) and an apple

Snack: More Green Juice (with protein powder, much less than suggested amount) and beef jerky (locally made, made of salt and beef only) 

Dinner: Salad pictured above. It was organic spring mix and shaved carrots topped with leftover baked chicken (about 1/2 a breast) one boiled egg, and sprinkled with organic cheese. Olive oil and vinegar dressing. I also had a piece of toast and Adam made high-quality hot-chocolate and I did indulge and have a cup of that.

I feel satisfied, both with my choices and ... well... physically nourished. I would be happier if  I'd passed on the toast and the hot chocolate, but I am not disappointed in myself.


No comments:

Post a Comment