Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Hello!

Last night I had speed skating class. I was disappointed by the low attendance because I specifically asked people if they would be attending, and several people told me they would be there and didn't show up. Ultimately, it was really their loss, it was a real killer workout and kicked my butt. I am sure I got stronger from it. The unfortunate thing is that I usually feel really awake after it, and it is late, so it messes up my sleep schedule. I wish we could do it a little earlier.

I checked my ketones again today and they are slowly creeping back up.

I don't have much on my mind this morning, I have been procrastinating, but I no longer feel that I have the time for that, so I need to get some things done.

I would say in general I am feeling pretty awesome. :)

Take Care!
♥Erica

No comments:

Post a Comment