Thursday, May 8, 2014

Hola! 

I am feeling much better today!

I checked my blood ketones yesterday and they were extremely low. Since I do not seem to be eating to many carbs, or too much protein I think I may need to manage stress better. My husband is convinced that we both should probably also be eating a bit more.

It seems like so many people are so obsessed with calories, and I find it frustrating. I feel like it perpetuates this idea that if you eat a starvation diet  you will get thin- which is not necessarily the case, and it can be more harmful than beneficial. I try not to get annoyed, but it makes me angry that this calorie theory has really made such a mess of my health, and I am probably not the only person experiencing this.

I spent 10 minutes meditating this morning to attempt to decompress a little and asked online for some advice on how to reduce stress. One person suggested yoga, andI really think I would like to try that. I need to find a studio with childcare, but I am sure that is doable.

Take care for now,

♥Erica


Food Journal
------------------------


Yesterday

breakfast 
2 eggs scrambled with green chili and cheese
2 slices bacon
1 cup fatty coffee.

Lunch- 1c broccoli cooked in butter and herbs, one pickle, 1oz robusto cheese

Snack- Keto lemonade (2-4 drops liquid stevia, apple cider vinegar, lemon wedge squeezed in) 

Snack- beef bone broth

Snack- 2 more slices of bacon after practice ♥ 

Calories: 994 Carbs: 16 Fat: 79 Protein: 37

Water- about 10 large glasses. 

Under on protein again

No comments:

Post a Comment